[REVISED] Own The Doge Charity Giveback to Aeta Agta People

Henlo! :dog:

tldr; A Own The Doge Charity Giveback theme " We CARE , We HELP , We BUILD" |Droposal PleasrDao X OwnTheDoge Mechbot Open Minted Art

Details About On Our Past Charitable Work:

Last November 7,2022 over 5 months from now; Me (bossj.eth) and My Filipino’s Charity Team did executed our first very own a Charity funded by Nouns Dao Giveback theme named “We CARE, We HELP, We BUILD” to help The Aeta Agta, or Dumagat people.

For more information about them; this are collective terms for several Filipino indigenous peoples who live in various parts of the island of Luzon in the Philippines. We Choose to help them because we see their living status so bad, they are living in a Traditional Economy way where they get their food in survival method like hunting and living in a made of bamboo conon grass. They are also nomadic in nature they do not reside in a permanent location rather, they tend to keep on moving.

We Fed the Aeta, Agta, Dumagat Filipino communities by giving them a drinks, pasta that cook as (spaghetti), bread in containers with branding of NounsDao Noggles Stickers, gave children coloring books, school supplies, blankets and clothes that successfully help over (80+ families living on their respected village children & including their parents benefitted)

Proof of Our Past Retro-Work Charity Activities on NounsDao :

Main Goal & Benefits

Massively action to Provide support to marginalized communities in the Philippines, starting with the Aeta Agta or Dumagat indigenous peoples living in poor conditions .

This Charity proposal directly benefits the Own The Doge (OTD) community by promoting social responsibility and demonstrating the potential of cryptocurrency for social impact. By providing support to marginalized communities in the Philippines, specifically the Aeta Agta or Dumagat indigenous peoples, the project aligns with the values of giving back and community building that are at the core of the OTD community.

Additionally, this project has the potential to showcase the utility and growth potential of OTD as a means to support charitable causes and make a positive impact in the world. By expanding the scope of the project to include other marginalized groups, the project can contribute to long-term sustainability and growth for both the communities and the OTD community. Supporting this proposal would demonstrate a commitment to using cryptocurrency for good and promoting positive change in the world.

Roadmap Plan:

This proposal would involve continued charity work to help more Aeta people and expand the scope of public good work to include other marginalized groups such as street vendors, street dwellers, and PWDs (Persons with Disabilities).

This can be achieved by leveraging the support of the Own The Doge (OTD) community and using the platform to raise funds for charitable causes. The project can also involve partnering with local organizations and NGOs to ensure the sustainability and impact of the charity work. It is important to have a long-term perspective and focus on building relationships with the communities to ensure that the charity work is culturally appropriate and aligned with their needs. Overall, the roadmap should prioritize transparency, accountability, and community engagement to ensure the success of the project and make a positive impact in the lives of the marginalized communities.

Budget Requested:

2,500$ USD In 2,903,485 $DOG

Budget Breakdown:

Comment

1. Food Supplies & Education: $700 USD in $DOG
  • Provide good for longtevity Food Supplies and Educational materials, books, and supplies for Aeta Agta students.
  • Education is crucial in improving the lives of marginalized communities. We can provide educational materials such as coloring books, pens, and paper to help the Aeta Agta people learn and develop skills.
  1. Healthcare and Medical Supplies: $600 USD in $DOG
  • Support healthcare initiatives by providing funding for medical supplies, first aid kits, and basic healthcare equipment.
  1. Livelihood and Economic Empowerment: $500 USD in $DOG
  • Invest in small-scale sustainable livelihood projects that can generate income for the Aeta Agta community, such as farming, handicrafts, or sustainable tourism.
  1. Clean Water and Sanitation: $200 USD in $DOG
  • Support the construction or maintenance of water wells, rainwater harvesting systems, or water filtration systems to ensure access to clean drinking water.
  • Promote hygiene and sanitation practices by providing educational materials and resources.
  1. Infrastructure and Community Development: $200 USD in $DOG
  • Contribute to the development of community infrastructure, such as improving roads, building communal spaces, or upgrading existing facilities.
  • Support initiatives that enhance the quality of life for the Aeta Agta people, such as community centers, recreational facilities, or cultural preservation projects.
  • The Aeta Agta people often live in makeshift shelters made of bamboo and cogon grass. We can provide them with materials to build sturdier shelters that can withstand the elements.
  1. Transportation and Logistics - 150$ USD in $DOG
  • To ensure that the aid reaches the Aeta Agta people, we may need to hire vehicles or pay for transportation costs.
  1. Own The Doge Production Merchs, Banners, Tarpaulins & Stickers - 150$ USD in $DOG

Timeline & Deliverables:

Comment

Week 1 Phase 1: Research and Planning

→ Research on the Aeta Agta and Dumagat communities to better understand their needs and living conditions
→ Develop a detailed plan on how to provide support to these communities
→ Set specific goals and targets for the project

Week 2 Phase 2: Fundraising & Promoting Campaign

→ Launch fundraising campaign on all social media platforms
→ Reach out to potential donors and sponsors to support the cause

Week 3 Phase 3: Implementation & Execution

→ Purchase necessary materials and equipment
→ Distribute basic needs such as food, clothing, and hygiene kits to the Aeta Agta and Dumagat communities
→ Provide training and livelihood programs to help the communities become self-sufficient

Week 4 Phase 4 : Monitoring and Evaluation

→ Monitor progress and evaluate the effectiveness of the project
→ Make necessary adjustments to ensure the project’s success

A timeline of 1 month for the completion of all phases, with regular deliveries along the way, could help to ensure that the this charity event stays on track and is completed on time.

~~Design of Merchs ~~

Revenue Element:

This proposal does not include a revenue element. However, by providing support to marginalized communities, we can help build a stronger and more equitable society, which can lead to economic growth and prosperity for all.

Legal considerations:

We should ensure that all activities are legal and ethical, and that we comply with local laws and regulations.

Developer build time/needs:

This proposal does not require developer build time/needs.

Team:

Me Bossjcrypto.eth

Pinoy Nouns Founder
IRL Proliferator
Writer Proposer
Dual Ball Athelete & Skateboard Athelete
Videographer
Meme Creator
Charity Community Manager

Twitter handle: bossj_eth
Discord: bossj.eth#0939
Pinoy Nouns : PinoyNouns

With My anon Friends Filipino Charity Team

TikTok:

[Boss J Crypto (@bossjcrypto.eth) | TikTok]

As i get a feedback comment from my @nottyboy420 we’ve been got create and uploaded a high quality 30 secs+ video of this drive to proliferate on socials and plug you can watch the video here:

[OLD POST]

[NEW FULL SUMMARY UPLOADED] "Every small act of kindness makes a big difference. Join me in spread... | TikTok

Past Nounish Work:
IRL Lil Nouns Ads Waiting Shed (Bus Stop) Prop #106
NSFW Winning Retro Proposal Nouns Dao Giveback to Aeta Agta People (FIP) ⌐◨-◨
TNS #NounsGiveBack Winning Entry
IRL Open Category Art Contest & DIY Community Art in our College School
Gnars Ground Catch x Gnars Skate Tournament in the Philippines

Droposal Idea:
When this charity event proposal has been concluded, We will be encourage to create OTD event recap video and picture documentation purposes to be posted in all of our social medias; also an PleasrDao X OwnTheDoge Mechbot Inspired Art that will be minted as open edition and the 80% of the minted fund will goes into our Charity Treasury wallet to support Aeta Agta People monthly and other marginalized groups such as street vendors, street dwellers, and PWDs (Persons with Disabilities) while the 20% of the mint fund will goes into Own The Doge Treasury.

Feedbacks:

We also happy negiotate on what @tridog feedback comment that if ever got a chance to be one of the charity to suggest this cause via auto direct that can be goes into a community voting every month as a result to get this charity getting more impact and can be much higher, Im including the Own The DOGE Colouring Book as a gift to all of our new onboarded $DOG holders community to be driven as marketing collateral which is @SaladPingers comment feedback suggested.

Thanks OTD fam for reading my proposal, Looking forward to seeing this public good charity acitivities come to make possible again. If y’all have any questions or feedback, please send me a message or leave feedback. So that we can discuss what would be best for this proposal. !Wooof !Wooof !Wooof

6 Likes

Henlo sir

Really good initiative ! Really love the idea

A little feedback, it would be nice to have more budget for med supplies (for first aid and common medications). If needed I could help in getting more and deliver them when I come in the region

This would have a real positive impact !

2 Likes

ty for submitting this @bossjcrypto.eth i wanted to close the loop here

i think the council decided they needed to see something a little more holistic when it comes to charity and were willing to wait for other proposals that help make the giving process fun, loud, and more automated than one-off donations

1 Like

Henlo friend!

Thank you so much for your feedback on my proposals. I’m glad to hear that you find the initiative to be a good one and love the idea!

I appreciate your suggestion regarding the budget for medical supplies, particularly for first aid and common medications. Having more funds allocated to these supplies would undoubtedly enhance the effectiveness of the initiative and allow us to provide even better support to those in need. Your offer to help in securing additional supplies and delivering them when you come to the region is incredibly generous and would make a real difference in the impact we can make.

I will definitely take your feedback into consideration and discuss it with the team. We believe that with your support, we can further improve the project and ensure a more positive impact on the community.

Thank you once again for your valuable input and willingness to contribute to this cause. Together, we can make a meaningful change in the lives of those we aim to assist.

1 Like

Henlo sir @tridog ! Thank you for providing this valuable feedback, and I appreciate your effort to close the loop.

I fully understand the council’s perspective and their desire for a more comprehensive approach to charity initiatives. Your feedback has highlighted the importance of incorporating elements that make the giving process more engaging, exciting, and automated, which can have a substantial impact on the success of my proposal.

To address this, that is why i revise my proposal to ensure it aligns with the council’s vision. I will explore innovative ways to make the charity initiative more holistic, incorporating elements of fun, excitement, and automation. By doing so, we can create a more interactive and sustainable program that not only attracts more donors but also encourages continued participation in the long run.

I genuinely value this feedback and the opportunity to improve more proposal as i working discussion with @Smoke . I will work diligently to develop a revised version that meets the council’s expectations and contributes significantly to the cause we aim to support. Thank you again for the valuable input, and I look forward to presenting an enhanced proposal that fulfills the council’s criteria and maximizes the positive impact of our charity initiative. godbless u ser!

1 Like

Love this proposal! fren