How can Own The Doge tremendously benefit from Virtual Assistantship

In a recent report by Forbes, it is said that “Web3 is currently a work-in-progress and isn’t exactly defined yet. However, the main principle is that it will be decentralized – rather than controlled by governments and corporations.”

A main component of the Web3 world constitutes Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs), which hold tremendous value. However, a main roadblock in some of such organizations is ineffective organization - often steering away new entrants or non-web3 natives and adding overwhelming pressure to contributors owing to the overall haphazard structure of DAOs. One way to solve this problem entails introducing Virtual Assistants.

How can Own the Doge and/or its manager(s) benefit from Virtual Assistantship:

• Project planning with timeline and deadlines can help the team convert ideas into outcomes
  • Help team be accountable by setting reminders
  • Provide action items at end of meeting to share with group to promote async updates
  • OTD + Staff calendar management
  • Help with transcription
  • Respond to emails and phone calls
  • Schedule meetings
  • Help with hours tracking and payroll management, as directed by manager(s)
  • Book travel and accommodations
  • Manage a contact list with key stakeholders
  • Prepare spreadsheets and keep online records
  • Perform market research
  • Create presentations, as assigned

Technologies utilized:

• Google calendar
  • Notion
  • Spreadsheets
  • Google docs
  • Clockify

How can Virtual Assistantship benefit OTD?

• Time savings
  • Improved turnaround of time-consuming tasks
  • Reduced costs for staffing and operations
  • Increased scale of operations
  • Expanded reach
  • Improved customer service
  • Renewed focus on the core purposes of the DAO
  • Improved work-life balance
  • Increased productivity
  • Enhanced emotional well-being

Having had a versatile web2 background and a fair deal of experience in web3 (>1 year) as a partnerships lead at DAOHQ and then at OTD - I believe I can leverage my strong organizational skills and become a cog in the DAO by being of assistance in a variety of tasks; aiding everyone in achieving balance, focus and hassle-free experiences.

Happy to explore and talk about how my assistantship can fit into the DAO I value and first came across as a non-web3 native. I want to bring out the best in it :slight_smile:

Love OTD and its mission <3

3 Likes

Very cool, I could see this service being very helpful for organization.

hai @pickyprincess68 good to see you here and welcome!

i think this could definitely be helpful to project operations and specific projects coming out of proposals from the community here

will be good to keep in mind as we evolve and improve our ops

Big fan of Picky, have worked with her before and know she is execution oriented and super organized. If the project is in need of more organization or a virtual assistant, I recommend picky!

Hey @pickyprincess68 I love the idea, seeing that organizational could be a very important factor for approved grants and proposals, also to accelerate the successful outcome of proposals. The only thing I’m missing at the moment is the budget side of the proposal. Would love to see an update on this!

1 Like