Muchwow Film incorporating the DOGE NFT

Posting this idea here as Smoke from Discord thought it is a good idea and I assume has not been posted before (new member).

Idea:

For the upcoming MUCHWOW film, it would be really cool to integrate the DOGE NFT in the film and distribute any profits from the film back to the individual pixel owners.

Hopefully this helps with minting out the NFT and at the same time reward the community members for minting and holding.

Another reason I think it would be cool is I think this would be a first for the crypto community and ecosystem. Which in turn should drive growth :arrow_up:

Update: Since we also have a channel on Warpcast/farcast, would be cool to streamline the minting with frames (hopefully growing the channel there too)

We can talk more about the mechanics and details of this if it gains more traction (legacy holders vs new holders after the film is released)

Thank you for your time and have a Muchwow day.

Sincerely,

Adrian

7 Likes

Update update: incorporate our warpcast account to include tipping with $DOG instead of warps :dog2:

5 Likes

Hey fren, welcome, cool idea to tie the film to $DOG or Pixels at some capacity; As far as minting out, that’s probably a distant reality because there is a large supply. Would love to jump on a call at some point to hear more of your ideas.

-Smoke

3 Likes

Awesome idea and I agree we should do this; Its been done with a few other tokens so is def feasible

1 Like

Thanks Smoke and thanks for suggesting to post it in the DAO forum.

As far as calls go, I typically work M-F and got busy weekends filled with errands.

However, if you have a time in mind and place online to chat (discord voice I assume) I am down.

Take care,

Adrian

2 Likes

we def should do this

2 Likes

i think this is a great idea - film still could be a couple years down the road but any proceeds would go back to dao and could be used to support early community // cc @path @Smoke

3 Likes

I think this is a cool idea, I especially love the idea of tipping in $Dog on warp cast as well. Love to hear more in depth in terms of how this would be structured but anything that drives value and rev back to the DAO is solid in my books.

2 Likes

Love this idea, like Tri said- the film might take some time but frames on Farcaster is something we are actively working on. You might see something cool soon!

3 Likes

It’s a good idea, and the film will focus somewhat on the NFT side of the project, but we’ll have to see what is practical when it comes to monetizing the film when it launches, so no promises here.

2 Likes