Singapore TOKEN2049 Afterparty

Hello DOGE Team,

As one of the largest crypto events of the year, TOKEN2049 is renowned as a premier global conference where decision-makers from the entire crypto ecosystem convene to exchange ideas, network, and shape the industry’s future. It is a crucial gathering for projects across various industries and should not be missed.

Objective:
TOKEN2049 Singapore AfterParty

Strategies and Approach:
Featuring DOGENFT with logo and video placements.

Benefits:

1. Establish industry connections and foster collaborations
  2. Enhance visibility and brand awareness
  3. Attract potential investors
  4. Community building
  5. Achieve extensive media and influencer coverage

Anticipated Outcomes:

1. Significantly elevate DogeNFT’s profile and branding
  2. Foster strong, lasting relationships within the Web3 and Doge communities

Singapore

Date(s):
September 18 - 19, 2024

Time:
18:30, Opening doors and registration
19:00 - 22:00, Event Commencement

Expected Attendees:
The main TOKEN2049 expo is anticipated to attract 20,000 attendees. We expect at least 1% of these attendees to join our afterparty, in addition to our personal registrants, invitees, and co-partners.

Financial Overview:
10,000 USDT (no other hidden fees)

Logistics and Set-Up:
Our team will handle all logistics and set-up. We require only your high-resolution logo and a 30-second video teaser. Additionally, we will provide a dedicated QR code at the event for attendees to easily join your community.

About Us:
We proudly represent Coinstore, a leading centralized exchange with a rapidly expanding user base of over 7 million across multiple regions. Our unwavering commitment to brand exposure, user acquisition, and user retention makes us the ideal global partner. Our proven track record is supported by testimonials from projects that have partnered with us. Through our resources, network, and capabilities, we have established ourselves as a key player in the global crypto landscape. Partnering with Coinstore offers access to a vast, diverse community eager for exploration, opportunities, and innovation.

Contact Details:

1. Felicia: felicia@coinstore.com | @felicia_coinstore
  2. Louis: louistan@coinstore.com | @louiscoin007
1 Like

Hey Felicia & Louis thanks for this proposal we have a group open on TG, I will add some team members to help weigh in on this; I think some joint activation is likely long overdue and admire the persistence of your team.

2 Likes

Thanks for the awesome Proposal Felicia
I believe the team will come back with a positive response :saluting_face:

Hey @Smoke it’s great to hear from you again! Thank you, let’s move back over to our TG group and open this discussion!

Hey @ATLAS Thank you! Likewise, hope to be able to take this discussion forward!

Hey @Smoke I see you’ve added your team member into the group. This topic of conversation has yet to be discussed further on TG. Let’s resume to revisit this :smiley:

Hey Smoke! It’s been awhile since we last spoke. Our TG group are still open and waiting for response from you or your team. Looking forward to bring this discussion to the next step. Thanks!

hey there Louis and Felicia, love this idea! Thank you for taking the time to submit and f/u regarding Singapore Token2049 Afterparty proposal. I will ping our team regarding your proposal to see what the latest update is. Thank you for your continued patience!

Hey @boop Thank you! We are anticipating a positive feedback and a good potential green light for us to be able to proceed together!