DAOge Candidate - shaqslo

What is your name? This can be a real name or web3 identity.
shaqslo

Are you a US citizen?
No

Why do you want to be a DAOge multisigner? (please write a few sentences)
For me it means deeper involvment in the community, accepting more responsibility, while learning about behind the scenes.
I have been following closely The Doge NFT community for almost a year now, I must say I enjoy it immensly. Everyone is super nice and such a positive vibes all around. Not taking things too seriously, while actually helping others is something I can easily identify with. I am not involved in any other project, this also has to do with limited time in a day one has, but really I do not have any need to be. I love it here and will stay regardless. And the whole concept just makes sense - 1 pixel will always be 1 pixel of the most iconic picture of the new age!

Please share your relevant areas of expertise (skills, past work, degrees, etc.) This can include links to any content you have created.
Long time lurker, rarely poster. This is kinda the theme from my older days until now. I always liked to follow and watch how the discussions went and things unfold, without realizing that I am also part of it. This is slowly changing now.
My time on the internet goes back to 2005, but it really began in 2008 when I discovered 4chan. Back then the longcat was looong, Milhouse wasn’t a meme and trolls were green creatures with yellow horns. On my quest to download the internet via pictures, I learned a lot and really broadend my horizon. If I have to make 2 main takeaways are these:
- never take internet (too) seriously
- question everything
This helped me navigate the surface, and influenced heavily on my life. Stayed there for good 10 years. :smiley:
I believe those experiences, together with last 3 years of following crypto more closely will help me in the new role. With my pragmatic approach I want to be seen as reliable, trustworthy and stable member of the DAOge multisig!

Anything else you would like to share?
Lisa watch out!

What is your Discourse handle?
@shaqslo

What is your Discord handle? (include #)
shaqslo#3673

What is your Twitter handle?
shaqslo

2 Likes

thx for yer app ser!

1 Like

what other communities are you involved with? how can we give doge an edge in web3?

Hi there!

Beside ownthedoge I am also involved in Krypto Knights, which is little community set by one and only Reznik Tetsuo. Bih shoutout to him, he introduced $DOG at the very beginning to us, and thanks to him I came across you guys and decided to stay. This community basically took me in for the ride from start of 2021. Quite the ride it has been!

I also like FastFoodFrens from Eliot. Proof obviously being collaboration with ownthedoge, my profile pricture from Fast Food Doges collection. I like the silliness of the whole concept “fry or die” being the mantra and that the fryer will always be there for you <3. Elliot is atm in some cat business, but I am sure FFF will return.

Our community and $DOG itself already has the biggest edge it can be. The meme itself! The original picture! Original art! I is just the matter of time it gets caught on. We are giving what we can and I believe we are doing the great job. Pushing the narritive of of the meme, while incorporating all important good deeds and care for others. This is very important. Then I think we should evolve connection with $DOGE community because they are massive and will surely help with recognition. #bronzethedoge is the great example! The end game would be to escaping being labeled as “meme coin” but rather being recognised as “coined meme”. Which is art. Which is us.

2 Likes